Here at Taylor’s caring for your child and making learning to swim a safe, enjoyable experience, is our number one aim
- All lessons in line with the STA (Swimming Teachers Association) ILSP (International Learn to Swim Programme) and Swim England Learn to Swim Programme.
- Exclusive use of the pool ensures you child has no noisy distractions during their lesson.
- Maximum 10 pupils per lesson ensure maximum development.
- Fully qualified teachers on poolside.
- Trained/ qualified helpers in the water to ensure maximum safety and quick development of swimmers.
- Swimming Awards providing a “well earned” certificate of achievement at the end of terms.
- All Lessons run in line with School Terms.
- Lesson duration 30 minutes.
- All Staff Enhanced C.R.B. checked/ DBS Registered.
We also have links with other local swimming schools and swimming clubs and are happy to offer friendly advice on helping your child progress.
For more information and lesson availability please contact us here.